Friday, April 19, 2013

Revealing Jesus: A 365-Day Devotional

By: Darlene Zschech


 
Darlene is well-known for her song “Shout to the Lord” and for being an amazing singer, songwriter and worship leader.  In her new devotional, Revealing Jesus, she encourages people to see how Jesus is revealed in everyday life and how courage and strength can be found in His presence.   
 
I enjoyed this devotional and loved the unique design of the cover.  I also enjoyed the reader friendly layout.  Each page contains the month/day, scripture, daily devotion and prayer.  I appreciate how each scripture is written out at the top of the page for ease of use.  For those people who prefer to study from one bible version please note that several versions are used for the daily scripture.  For example, one day a scripture may come from the NIV version while the next day it may come from The Message.  I thought I would mention this as I have not found this in other devotionals and it could influence whether someone wanted to purchase this book.  Darlene also has a CD and DVD called Revealing Jesus to compliment this book.    
 
*This book was provided by Bethany House for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment